Just about three weeks after the release of BuddyPress 2.0, BuddyPress 2.0.1 is now available to download. This maintenance release includes a number of bug fixes.
- Fixed PHP notice when the directory of a deactivated component is included in the WordPress navigation.
- Fixed incorrect template path, which caused Profile page not to render on bp-default derivative themes.
- Fixed a fatal error that was caused by a signups query.
- Improved the layout of Welcome panel.
- Fixed a bug which caused fatal error when attempting to sync blog comments to the activity stream.
- Fixed the duplicate markup for xprofile field types.
- Improvde wp_signups table generation.
- Fixed a bug which was causing group descriptions not to be saved correctly during group creation.
Full changelog is available at this link. Don’t forget to update your BuddyPress immediately to fix all these bugs on your social network. Thanks to everyone who contributed in the 2.0.1 maintenance release of BuddyPress.