After three weeks of WordPress 3.9 release, WordPress 3.9.1 is now available to download and update. This maintenance release fixed 34 bugs. This includes bugs fixes for multisite network, customizing widgets, and the updated TinyMCE editor. You can check the full list of tickets fixed in this blog at this link, and the changelog at this link.
Here’s a list of some major bugs fixes:
- Fixes a bug with theme preview which empties sidebar widget on active theme. See #27897
- Fixes PHP warnings in Customizer if theme has set a default image for custom header. See #27850
- Fixes a bug with multisite where subdirectory install breaks if network path has uppercase letters. See #27866
- TinyMCE now allows you to drag & drop text straight to the visual editor to paste it. See #27880
- Fixes a bug which makes header image disappear after removing background image in Customizer. See #28046
You can download the WordPress 3.9.1 from this link, or head over to Dashboard > Updates and simply click “Update Now” button.